Re-Booking Missed Lessons – Policy Update!
Catch the Wave is committed to helping our customers in any way we can. While we stress the importance of consistency we also understand that life happens and it is virtually impossible for children to attend every lesson without missing on occasion. For this reason, we have updated our policy.
- CTW WILL be offering each child two complimentary re-bookings for missed lessons each quarter, for any reason. (JANUARY 1, 2018-DECEMBER 31, 2018) You may also receive a voucher for a FREE family swim ($15 value) to be used at any time while the student is enrolled at CTW.
- Additionally, any missed classes due to illness, with a doctor’s note, will continue to be eligible for a free re-booking. This policy is to aid in minimizing the spread of illness causing viruses and bacteria. Any additional missed lesson without a doctor’s note can be re-booked. This policy is to aid in minimizing the spread of illness causing viruses and bacteria. Any additional missed lesson without a doctor’s note can be re-booked for a nominal $5 re-booking fee.
- CALL: If you call in the and record the absence in advance of the child missing, please be sure to leave the child’s first and last name, along with the date and class time that will be missed. This can be done by selecting OPTION 2 when calling Catch the Wave. If you select option 1 on the phone for a live representative, they will not be able to aid in recording the absence.
- EMAIL: Please send us an email with the child’s first and last name, and the date/time they will miss the lesson. The absence will be recorded in your account for re-booking. To request a re-scheduled class – Log on to our website at www.CatchTheWaveSwim.com, click on the contact us tab, and then request a makeup. Rebookings will typically be scheduled on Fridays. Please check your email for an enrollment confirmation.
- PARENT PORTAL: Log www.CatchTheWaveSwim.com, click on the link to “Log in to the Parent Portal” and request a makeup. You will be notified on Friday of that week with an acceptance or denial for the following week. Please put in the “note” section of the makeup requests the reason for a makeup. You may also upload a screenshot of your doctor’s note, if applicable.
- All requests will be scheduled on Fridays for the week to follow. Based on the window of time indicated in your request, we will email you with your class schedule. If class space is not available for the requested time we will inform you via email regarding the lack of availability for the requested time slot. If we find a class that fits your request, and you have no complimentary re-bookings remaining, or a doctor’s note is not attached, a $5 re-booking fee will be automatically assessed to the account on file.